Termite Control Timonium, MD
Termites are not only a nuisance; they are also a serious hazard to the structural integrity of your home and belongings. Termites create large colonies that prey on wooden structures. They can live in wood piles outside of your home, wooden structures or inside of your home in the walls or the joists. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t find out that they are in need of termite control until it’s too late and structural damage has been done. Patriot Pest Management offers experienced and thorough termite control in Timonium, MD to protect your home. We have comprehensive termite removal and treatment solutions and focus on prevention so that you don’t have to deal with the same issues again in the future.
What Are the Signs You Need Termite Control in Timonium, MD?
For the untrained homeowner, termites can be hard to find and do a great deal of damage before their colony is treated. Some of the signs that you should have a termite inspection or that you need termite treatment are listed below.
- Banging Sounds in the Walls: Did you know that termites will shake their bodies or bang their heads against wood when the colony senses danger? Did you know that the termites who eat your wood, the worker termites, also make noise while they are eating? If you notice any strange sounds coming from your walls, you should take time to book a termite inspection with Patriot Pest Management.
- Discarded Wings: Flying termites, which are also known as swarmers, will lose their wings once they find a mate. Drywood termites will find a nesting site to start a new colony and then the process will start again. If you notice any small, discarded wings in your home, call for an inspection.
- White Ants: Many homeowners confuse termites with ants. If you need termite control in Timonium, MD, you might notice light-colored ant-like insects that almost appear to be translucent. Unlike ants, termites have wings that are all the same size. They also have a thicker waist section than ants do. Most importantly, there is no such thing as a white ant. If you see one, it’s probably a termite.
- Tight Doors and Stuck Windows: While it can just be a sign of humidity and heat, if you have warped doors or stiff windows when the weather outside is cold or your home should not be overly humid, it might be a sign of termites. They produce moisture as they eat through wood frames, which can lead to sticking and jamming.
- Your Home Has Brick, Vinyl or Wood Siding: In short, every home is susceptible to damage. While most people think that termites primarily enter through the siding, many times they use small dirt tunnels to burrow under your home and get to the wooden beams.
How Does Our Termite Control in Timonium, MD Protect Your Home?
Our innovative and proven termite control methods will help to keep your home, you and your family safe from the threat of termites. Some of the most popular termite control methods we use include liquid termiticide, termite baiting systems and termite inspections. We know the most common hiding spots of termites and how to thoroughly inspect your home to find any lurking in cracks or crevices.
Where Can I Find Quality Termite Control in Timonium, MD?
Patriot Pest Management offers experienced, trustworthy pest and termite control in Timonium, MD to business owners and residents throughout the area. Our customized, comprehensive pest management plans are designed to meet your needs now and as the seasons change. To schedule your appointment, call us today at (443)650-0031.